Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help us shape our success story?
Join our team as Build Engineer:
- Managing and improving the build servers
- Tuning compilation times and identifying bottlenecks (cmake / make)
- Visualisation of test metrics such as unit test success, test coverage or doxygen docs
- Taking care of the build pipeline and managing the resulting debian packages
- Improving and maintaining the pipeline for building external libraries
- Building a system for machine learning modelissimo
- BSc/MSc in computer science or multiple years of experience in build systems
- Experience with unix based build systems
- Experience in maintaining and setting up build clusters
- Solid C++ knowledge
Ideally, you also have
- Experience with conan or a similar package distribution systems
- Experience with meson or bazel
- Experience with gitlab or jenkins
- Experience with aws / gcloud for cloud build deployment
- Hands-on experience with debugging and optimising bottlenecks in c++ build systems
What we offer...
- An international team of innovative and experienced start-up professionals
- An agile organisational model that distributes power across peers
- The opportunity to drive change, to influence and innovate
- A young, dynamic and flexible working environment
- A workplace in the new STARTFELD innovation hub (part-time from Zurich possible)
- Working with ML, IoT, Edge
- Attractive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.