Are you looking for a mission starting in 2020?
You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join our team as Senior Software Engineer from 2020 onwards:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Write robust and beautifully elegant code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- BSc/MSc in computer science or multiple years of experience taming the C++ beast
- Algorithmic background and rock-solid problem solving skills
- Designing patterns and writing clean code is as important to you as your daily coffee routine
- Experience in writing and testing concurrent code (we know it can be nasty)
- Experience with network programming using boost asio or boost beast
- You should feel comfortable creating high performant network applications; preferably with ZeroMQ.
- You do test-driven development, continuous integration and agile programming in your sleep
- Profound knowledge of C++ 11 & 14
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.