Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join the adverTEAM as UI/UX Designer:
- Drive the design process, translate user requirements into diagrams and wireframes, working closely together with product managers and engineers within a cross-functional team
- You create the look and feel of our product (platform for marketing in the physical world) and ensure usability based on behavioral insights
- Create dynamic analytics tools, applying the right data visualization techniques to maximize value for the user
- Improve the user experience throughout our applications, ideating new user flows to remove existing bottlenecks
- You are passionate about data visualization and you know how to tell a story through data
- Experience designing analytics dashboards and reports
- You favor well-established design patterns over flashy experiences, because usability is king for you
- Experience designing web applications with a significant user base
- Ability to analyze user needs and goals using a variety of techniques such as Personas, user-flows, storyboarding, card sorting, Wizard of Oz, etc.
- Strong ability to communicate your UX concepts to others by sketching, wireframing, and/or creating mockups
- You enjoy working in a young, interdisciplinary and international team
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- Degree in Interaction Design, HCI, or a similar field. Alternatively, you have a track record in a similar role
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience designing a Content Management System
- Experience with material design, knowledge about related guidelines and decision-making processes
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience using Sketch and/or inVision
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- A truly innovative product
- The opportunity to strongly impact the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace among tech-giants and innovative startups in the heart of Berlin (Mindspace)
- Competitive salary and phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.