Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help us shape our success story?
Join our team as Chief Financial Officer!
- Continuously improve the monthly reporting of the company (KPIs, financials, cash forecast) in order to ensure full transparency regarding the overall performance of the company
- Propose action plans for the achievement of our financial objectives
- Report financial results to the board of directors, investors and employees on a monthly basis
- Manage current investor relations and engage with potential future investors (focus on venture capitalist) in order to ensure the company's future liquidity
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal & tax requirements, especially with data protection laws affecting the core product and USP of the company
- Evaluate and mitigate potential company risks by implementing best-practice risk management procedures
- Manage the opportunities and risks faced by a technology company when it comes to Intellectual Property Rights
- Degree in Accounting, Corporate Finance or related field
- 7+ years experience in a senior financial managerial position
- Proven track record in venture funding with an existing network within the international VC industry
- Professional Accounting Certificate and startup experience is a strong plus
- In-depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Hands-on mentality in the field of accounting
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Fluency in German and English, both spoken and written
- Strong problem-solving, leadership and organizational skills
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.