Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and big data to create reactive and personalized experiences in the real world. Imagine a future where you only get confronted with relevant information - always perceived as a positive experience. That’s exactly what we strive for.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven marketing technology for personalized and fully-automated customer interaction. The mission is to merge the physical and online world seamlessly and to cover the whole customer journey. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help us shape our success story?
Join our team as C++ Engineering Intern:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Write robust and beautifully elegant code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Solid experience in C++
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with Linux
- Good knowledge of C++11 / 14 or 17
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- BSc in computer science or similar field is a plus
- Experience with conan package manager is a plus
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- The opportunity to take over a fixed position after your internship
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.