Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join our team as C++ Engineering Intern:
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Write robust and beautifully elegant code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Solid experience in C++
- Experience with CMake
- Experience with Linux
- Good knowledge of C++11 / 14 or 17
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- BSc in computer science or similar field is a plus
- Experience with conan package manager is a plus
- Availability of at least 6 mts, interest in a fixed position preferred
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- The opportunity to take over a fixed position after your internship
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space (ZH) and/or STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.