Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join our Belgrade team as DevOps / System Engineer:
- Performing a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in system design, development, and delivery
- Building solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
- Working in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business teams to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Developing and maintaining an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity
- Developing and implementing instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting, triage, and recovery (automated and manually)
- Being accountable for proper backup and disaster recovery procedures
- Developing, improving, and thoroughly documenting operational practices and procedures
- Driving operational cost reduction through service optimizations and demand-based auto scaling
- Supporting and training of internal users
- Profound experience in building and maintaining production systems on AWS using EC2, RDS, S3, ELB, Cloud Formation etc., and familiarity with interacting with the AWS APIs
- Demonstrated expertise in managing containerized environments (Docker)
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) systems
- Experience setting up and configuring Web Servers (Nginx)
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools for network, server, and application status
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- Bonus points for NoSQL (Cassandra, DynamoDB, Couchbase, Mongo)
- Fluent in English (verbally and written), German is a plus
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A modern workplace in the heart of Belgrade
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.