Welcome to Advertima. We detect people’s physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time using AI-driven computer vision technology.
We are now looking to redefine the traditional shopping experience and profoundly improve it for end customers. We are building a cashier-less shopping solution that is powered by our cutting edge machine learning and computer vision technology. Our ambition is to remove all the friction, all the pain points and ultimately make shopping fun again. No more lines and no more waiting.
Join our team as experienced (Senior) Machine Learning & Computer Vision Engineer :
- Participate in innovative research in computer vision, artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
- Keep track of the state of the art approaches and share knowledge in our paper club sessions
- Take ownership and full responsibility of one of the modules in our ML platform including person/object detection and recognition, human-object interaction, localization and mapping, and more.
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Mathematics or related technical field
- Algorithmic mindset and rock-solid problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong background in Machine Learning and Deep Learning applied to image analysis and computer vision problems such as object detection and tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision/systems, and others.
- Experience in the successful implementation of machine learning algorithms to real-world applications and problems
- Proficiency in Python and in contemporary Machine Learning and Deep Learning frameworks
- Profound “in the large” software engineering experience e.g. designing, implementing and maintaining components or modules of larger systems and applications
- Familiarity with ancillary technologies such as source code versioning, Machine Learning workflow management tools, and containerization
- Passion for quality, performance, and reliability
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Fluency in English
Ideally you will also have...
- Experience in non-linear optimization
- Proficiency in C++ 14 and 17
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy and working hours
- Access to state-of-the-art computational resources (e.g DGX-1, DGX-2)
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.