Are you looking for a job? Then keep looking.
We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our software is already operational with prominent clients, and now it is time to conquer the world. Do you want to help shape our success story?
Join the adverTEAM as Key Account Manager with a focus on one of Switzerland's largest retail companies. You are familiar with Switzerland's retail industry and have experience selling software solutions to the largest players. As Key Account Manager, you will be the point of contact for our biggest client and create strong, long lasting relationships with both existing and new contacts within your account.
- Manage, retain and expand your key account while creating strong relationships
- Maintain and grow the revenue stream within your account, including finding the need, developing the opportunity, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that the client is delighted with the final delivery
- Identify new contacts, projects and revenue opportunities within your account
- Exceed revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Execute against projected forecasts and maintain detailed reporting in the CRM
- 5+ years of experience selling digital signage solutions, retail marketing or analytics software (SaaS) to Switzerland's largest retailers
- BSc or MSc in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Autonomous, hands-on & self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent presentation and communication skills - you’re excited by engaging with senior decision makers in the businesses we work with
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- You love to reach and beat your goals
- You’re super organised and you can juggle multiple projects and requirements, whilst maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Fluency in German and English is a must
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An agile organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space in the heart of Zurich (K5)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.