We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Machine Learning & Computer Vision Tech Lead:
- You will actively contribute to the CV & ML strategy and vision of Advertima
- Play a critical role in the design and development of Advertima products
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning applications
- Develop solutions for real-world, large scale problems
- MSc/PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Math or related technical field
- A minimum of 5 years of industrial experience in applying machine learning, computer vision and large scale data analysis
- Experience in building and leading a high-performing team of computer vision & machine learning engineers
- Experience in successfully implementing machine learning algorithms for real-world applications
- Depth and breadth expertise in ML/DL, strong working knowledge of computer vision algorithms (object detection and tracking, human action recognition, multi-camera vision/systems, etc.)
- Strong communication-, interpersonal-, and collaboration skills and excellent stakeholder management (different business & engineering teams)
- Passion for quality, performance, and reliability
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 20% between our offices in central Europe
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.