We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Tech Lead C++:
- Play a critical role in the design, development, delivery, and optimization of Advertima products
- Work directly with the CTO and other tech leads to shape our technology stack
- Design, maintain and improve the core software stack
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- Close collaboration with multi-functional and highly skilled teams across several locations
- +5 years of experience with professional software development
- Algorithmic background and solid problem-solving skills
- Experience in building and leading a high-performing team of software engineers
- Familiar with performance analysis and optimization
- Profound knowledge of C++ 14 & 17
- Strong communication-, interpersonal-, and collaboration skills and excellent stakeholder management (different business and engineering teams)
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 20% between our offices in central Europe
Ideally, you also have...
- BSc/MSc/PhD in Computer Science, electrical engineering, or a similar field
- Experienced with Networking TS/Asio
- Experienced with parallel algorithms and CUDA development
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.