We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as (Senior) Technical Product Manager:
- You will work on the technology framework for the future of shopping, which will enable a completely technology-driven operation of retail stores
- Define product requirements and align them with a product implementation roadmap
- Ensure product implementation in accordance with our strategic goals
- Ensure monitoring of and responses to customer feedback
- Close collaboration with multi-functional and highly skilled teams across several locations
- Work directly with the CPO, other product/engineering managers, and tech leads to shape our product roadmap
- BSc/MSc in a technical field or a vast technological understanding
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and driving product visions, creating roadmaps and executing strategies
- Experience in developing products and technologies
- Knowledge of retail businesses and relevant technologies; grocery stores in particular
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Strong analytical-, problem-solving- and communication skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 25% between our offices in central Europe
Ideally, you also have...
- Coding skills
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
- Experience in project management
- Experience in people management
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.