We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Engineering Manager:
- Take ownership of overall planning, tracking, actioning and success of our technical roadmap
- Articulate architecture and implementation choices to and work closely together with multi-functional engineering teams, product managers, technical leads and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure high-quality results and on-time delivery
- Coordinate end to end service development and delivery, at high quality while mitigating risks in schedule and scope
- Mentor and guide the team and set high expectations for highest performance and results
- BSc/MSc degree in a technical field or a vast technological understanding
- Knowledge of and experience with agile software implementation methods such as SCRUM, Kanban, etc., and OKRs or other goal management methods
- Knowledge of and experience in project management in a technical environment
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Startup experience is a huge plus
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing
- Ability to influence and guide multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 30% between our offices in central Europe
Ideally, you also have...
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Experience with test management
- Experience with product management
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
- Experience in people management
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.