We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Computer Vision Intern:
- Participate in cutting edge research in computer vision, artificial intelligence, and machine learning applications
- Help to collect data/video recordings for training and testing machine learning models for real-world problems
- Work closely with our CTO and Head of Research to forever change the shopping experience through machine learning and computer vision
- Proactive person with a passion for quality, performance, and reliability
- Knowledge in programming languages
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Availability of at least 2-4 months, fixed position preferred
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have…
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
- Experience in software development
What we offer...
- The opportunity to take over a fixed position after the internship
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- A workplace in the modern Startfeld Innovation Hub in St. Gallen
- Flexible vacation policy
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.