We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Software Engineer:
- Develop new backend components and features for our cashier-less shopping solution
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional and highly skilled team across several locations
- BSc/MSc in software engineering, computer science or a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with architectural design
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience with video streaming/processing
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and computer vision
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Coworking Space WE'RE ALL IN in Berlin
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.