We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you a self-driven, flexible team player & fluent in Spanish and English?
Join the adverTEAM for 6 months as Sales / Account Management Intern:
- You form an important part of our Sales team and work in close collaboration with one of our Senior Sales Managers (Spanish speaking)
- You hit the road together with your Sales teammate and close those deals
- You are responsible for meeting preparations, minutes as well as follow-ups
- Market analysis
- Client research
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Business Administration or similar field
- Fluency in English & Spanish is a must
- First relevant work experience
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Highly action-oriented, result-driven & solution-focused
- Strong team player & lots of passion
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the new STARTFELD innovation hub
Ready for the mission? Don’t keep us in suspense.