We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits. Because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. Our team counts 40 young professionals and is drastically growing.
Join us as People Manager:
- Be the trusted advisor on all people-related matters
- Be the key driver for the improvement and implementation of people initiatives, policies and processes
- Responsibility for Onboarding, Offboarding, Performance Management, People & Organisation Development, Compensation & Benefits as well as Culture & Engagement
- Talent Acquisition with a focus on Business roles
- Close collaboration with external partners to effectively deliver HR Services
- BSc or MSc in Psychology or similar field or further education in HR
- 3+ years of relevant experience within the HR environment
- Swiss Labor law knowledge
- Startup experience is a huge plus
- Demonstrated influencing skills with ability to successfully manage key stakeholders across multiple countries and mobilize teams of people
- Fluent in German and English (verbal and written)
- Highly action-oriented, result-driven and solution-focused
- Strong Team player & lots of passion
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of Advertima
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern Y&R Coworking Space in the heart of Zurich (K5) or our STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG) (1-2 days in SG per week would be ideal)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
- Phantom stock options
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.