We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as Engineering Quality Intern (12 months with the opportunity to take over a fixed position afterwards):
- Assist the Quality Assurance team in performing functional and automated tests
- Manage hardware, network and software components to perform test executions
- Analyze output data from the Advertima technology, detect deviations/bugs and report them
- Assist our Customer Support team in battling production issues
- Break the system! (in a controlled environment)
- Use your creativity to develop smart solutions that increase the quality of all Advertima products
- Degree in (or still studying) Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Informatics or similar field
- Hands-on mentality when it comes to building, testing and operating software or hardware products
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
- Skilled problem solver with passion for quality assurance
- Knowledge in Linux/Unix environments
- Strong Teamplayer
What we offer...
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- The opportunity to take over a fixed position after the 12 months internship
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.