We've got a mission for you instead. You're the best at what you do. You don't just want a job. You're looking for the ultimate challenge. In a team that knows no limits, because you don't either.
Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
In short: We are a Swiss Tech-Startup and we develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the shopping experience and are about to change it entirely with our cashier-less shopping technology. Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as QA Automation Engineer:
- Responsibility for the quality of our product and technology components
- Develop and execute functional and automated test cases including ad-hoc and exploratory testing as needed
- Design and implement automation plans for complex scenarios (setup infrastructure, scripting, visualizations)
- Document and analyze test results and make recommendations to improve the overall quality
- Manage and run quality plans in accordance with project timelines
- Ensure high quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug reports, automation plans, and documented results
- Define and control acceptance criteria
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to ensure optimal coverage of the feature in cooperation with business and development
- Work closely together with our product QA lead and several engineering teams covering various disciplines such as machine learning, edge computing, big data analytics, and modern web applications
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Coding experience is a must
- Experience in QA and with QA tools
- Strong analytical- and problem-solving skills
- Creativity to solve complex problems efficiently
- Self-driven, proactive, and result-oriented
- Strong attention to detail
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Python experience highly appreciated.
- Experience with IoT networks and Big Data
- Knowledge of or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
What we offer..
- An international, young and highly motivated team of start-up professionals
- A fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- The opportunity to strongly impact on the future of a drastically growing startup
- An organizational model that distributes power across peers
- A workplace in the modern STARTFELD Innovation Hub (SG)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.