Welcome to Advertima. We combine machine learning, computer vision, and smart data to visually interpret human behavior in the physical world. More specifically, we detect people's physical appearance, their full-body motion and the situational context in real-time.
We develop an AI-driven computer vision technology to enable organizations to better understand their customers and audiences and engage with them in the physical world. We are redefining the smart retail industry and are about to change it entirely with our cutting-edge smart signage and autonomous shopping technology. Our solution is a deeply technical system including IoT edge devices, real-time event streams, and backend systems that make smart, real-time decisions, based on AI input and advanced optimization algorithms.
Are you ready to join our mission and change the operating principle of an entire industry?
Join our team as (Senior) Technical Product Manager (Platform):
- Work on our technology platform that powers our smart signage, autonomous shopping, and future products
- Manage our technology platform consisting of edge nodes running our cutting edge computer vision systems that fuel advanced retail analytics
- Manage on our cloud backend including monitoring and maintenance of our edge network for the entire network of Advertima customers
- Work directly with other product managers and the CPO to define, shape, and execute our product and technology strategy
- Define complex end-to-end product requirements for our technology platform and ensure product implementation in accordance with our strategic goals
- Collaborate closely with multi-functional and highly skilled teams across several locations
- Support the engineering teams by creating user stories and evaluating technical requirements by analyzing customer problems and opportunities
- Collaborate with internal technical and non-technical stakeholders as well as partners and customers
- BSc/MSc in a technical field or a deep technological understanding
- 4+ years of relevant product management experience
- Experience in designing and driving product vision, creating roadmaps, and executing strategy
- Experience in defining and measuring KPIs aligned with business goals
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills
- A proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Willingness to travel up to 15% between our offices in central Europe
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Understanding of the customer and business needs in retail and commercial spaces
- Experience with edge monitoring solutions and edge to cloud data pipelines
- Experience in technical integration with partners and customer systems
- Coding skills
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX, Sales, Customer Support, or Marketing in a B2B context
- Knowledge or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
- Experience in project management including capacity planning, and cross-functional team collaboration
What we offer..
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact future of a fast growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Truly innovative product and a modern stack with machine learning and computer vision at its core, a mixture of an edge and cloud-based infrastructure, and big data analytics
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Flexible vacation policy and working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission? Don't keep us in suspense.