Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our team as a Head of Product Marketing.
- End-to-end ownership of product marketing (both strategic vision and tactical execution) for Advertima computer vision platform products/applications including defining the vision and strategy of the Product Marketing team.
- Strong experience selling and marketing to retail customers in the EMEA regions.
- Create product positioning and messaging for Advertima’s Smart Signage and Autonomous Store solutions.
- Build the strategy and drive the execution of product launches and partnerships, including pricing, packaging, positioning, etc.
- Create sales tools and collateral including presentations, datasheets, case studies, demo videos, and white papers. Train and support Advertima’s sales team and channel partners to articulate product positioning and advantages.
- Partner with the Advertima’s marketing team to design and launch campaigns designed to create measurable pipeline impact and impact brand awareness with key retail prospects
- Support the execution of effective lead generation programs through new business and customer-focused field-marketing events, trade shows, PR, webcasts, and online advertising.
- Support Advertima’s Marketing team with content to increase coverage of key analyst publications, trade, business, and national press.
- Develop relationships with key Advertima’s customers, helping to turn these customers into references.
- 15+ years of product marketing experience for a B2B SaaS organization with a specific focus on the retail vertical
- The ideal candidate will have experience working with AI, Computer Vision, Machine Learning and/or IoT solutions to retail organizations targeting both executive, manager and user level
- Experience in cross-functional areas such as pre-sales, sales, product management, or strategy are a plus.
- Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end-user (technical buyer) to the decision-maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
- Compelling storyteller with a strategic and analytical mindset who can engage and educate customers and prospects. Strong presentation skills at both a conference level and 1:1 with specific customers and prospects.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as well as plan and execute on deliverables with minimal supervision.
- Deep understanding of the retail sector and AI tech categories, with previous experience serving as a subject matter expert.
- Ability to prioritize effectively, juggling multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Worked in a high growth scale-up company previously, understanding of (and ideally applied) the theories of ‘Crossing the Chasm’ in previous roles
What we offer..
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission?