Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our Belgrade team as Machine Learning Ops Engineer:
- Perform a variety of technical and administrative duties in system design, development, and delivery
- Build solutions to problems that interrupt availability, performance, and stability in our systems, services, and products at scale
- Work in conjunction with IT, engineering, and business to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements
- Develop and maintain an in-depth understanding of the application, systems, database architecture, and the general application functionality used to maintain data integrity
- Developing and implement instrumentation for monitoring the health and availability of services including fault detection, alerting triage, and recovery (automated and manually)
- Take accountability for proper backup and recovery procedures
- Develop, improve and thoroughly document operational practices and procedures
- Drive operational cost reduction through service optimization and demand-based auto-scaling
- Manage ML models and rollout of such models
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree is a plus
- Profound experience in building and maintaining production systems on cloud providers (AWS, Google, Azure) using infrastructure as code technologies
- Demonstrated expertise in managing environments with container technologies (Kubernetes)
- Demonstrated proficiency in maintaining Linux (Ubuntu) systems
- Experience setting up and configuring web services and related technologies (service mesh, edge proxies, load balancing)
- Experience with monitoring, metrics, and visualization tools for network, server and application status
- Experience with continuous integration, testing, and deployment
- Proficiency in English
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Ready for the mission?