Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings, and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our team as a Senior Software Engineer - Quality Assurance.
- Design and develop tools, frameworks, and infrastructure to automate the quality assurance of complex scenarios
- Take responsibility for the quality of our product and technology components
- Integrate testing/QA infrastructure with continuous integration and deployment systems to ensure that all of the developed tools and services meet the quality goals
- Onboard technical teams into the usage of the QA developed tools and infrastructure
- Lead QA team from the technical perspective
- Document, report, and analyze test results and make recommendations to improve the overall quality
- Manage and run quality initiatives that align with project timelines
- Ensure high quality in all deliverables: software, test cases, bug reports, automation plans, and documented results
- Define and control acceptance criteria
- Plan, design and develop test scenarios and representative datasets to cover new and existing functionality
- Work closely together with our QA team, our product management team, and several engineering teams covering various disciplines (machine learning, distributed systems, infrastructure, edge computing, big data analytics, and modern web applications)
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field
- Experience in crafting infrastructure and frameworks for QA is required
- Proven experience in software engineering and architecture
- Comfortable working with Linux and command-line tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creativity to efficiently solve complex problems
- Self-driven, proactive, and result-oriented approach
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong capabilities in technical leadership
- Willingness to take over responsibility
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- C++ programming experience
- DevOps experience
- Experience with IoT networks and Big Data
- Knowledge or interest in machine learning and computer vision technology
What we offer..
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic, and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?