Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our team as a Head of Data Protection and Compliance.
- Develop a Data Privacy and Compliance policy and technical documentation on regulatory data protection and compliance requirements across our organization
- Implement a Compliance Management System
- Periodically revise and review the data privacy and compliance plan in light of changes, and make sure that everyone in the organization acts always in compliance with the regulations and law in all our locations
- Oversee and monitor the implementation of the compliance program, by providing guidance, advice, and/or training and educational programs to improve the understanding of related laws and regulatory requirements across the organization
- Develop policies and programs that encourage managers and employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties
- Assure the entire Advertima products suite privacy compliance, collaborating in the discovery of needed functionality to support the standards
- Give guidance on exposing our core internal data of our products to our customers or other external parties
- Be aware of the legal state and give guidance on how to handle customer data during rollouts and during operations of our installations (e.g. setup, quality control, troubleshooting, data analysis)
- Provide strategic direction to the leadership team on compliance
- Prepare and present clear and concise compliance reports to the Board
- Technical educational background is mandatory - Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Data Science, Information Science, or similar.
- Experience in a tech company, tech startup or retail industry is required
- Understanding and experience working with the common security/privacy regulations such as EU GDPR is a must to have
- Knowledge and experience with Swiss FDPA is nice to have
- At least 7 years of experience in Data Privacy, Policy Development, Compliance, and IT Security of a customer data and internal company data
- Eligibility to work in Switzerland
- IAPP or similar certification is beneficial
- German language proficiency is nice to have
- Deep knowledge of global privacy and compliance practices, including industry-specific regulations and general technology solutions, security standards and frameworks
- Demonstrated knowledge of data structure, information systems/tools, related software and data management, content management, and record-keeping policies and practices in an organizational environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage effectively complex and significant privacy and information security incidents and matters
- Experience developing data privacy and compliance processes and guidelines based on best practices and industry standards
- Proven experience articulating privacy across a growing organization, creating awareness, and driving adoption across different teams through training
- Strong analytical skills and an aptitude for understanding and explaining complex technical, business, and legal concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external partners
- High level of independence in a fast-paced environment
What we offer..
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?