Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to help shape our success story and to change the operating principle of an entire industry? Join our team as (Senior) Full-stack Software Engineer with a passion for Python:
- Develop new features for our retail-tech products for customer analytics, customer engagement, and autonomous checkout
- Improve existing features to maximize performance and reliability
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Discuss technical details of concrete business problems with the team to find the best solution
- Be an active member of an interdisciplinary team of developers and researchers
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a similar field or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- At least 5+ years of experience with Python
- Experience in developing RESTful web services
- Experience with Django or Flask
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- A good communicator who is fluent in English, both spoken and written
Ideally, you’ll also have…
- Experience with the Django REST framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy and working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?