Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings, and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
Are you ready to shape our success story? Join our team as a Quality Assurance Lead Engineer.
- Be responsible for the quality of our product and technology components
- Work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
- Bring in and implement QA approaches that fit the overall strategy, within the QA team and across the company
- Build, manage and drive a distributed high-performance QA team on a mid-term basis
- Responsibility for the whole Quality strategy implementation
- Responsibility for the whole Quality tooling development and maintenance
- Deliver tools, frameworks, and infrastructure for the engineering and customer teams
- Design and implement automation plans for complex scenarios (setup infrastructure, scripting, visualizations)
- Document and analyze test results and make recommendations to improve the overall quality
- Manage and run quality plans in accordance with project timelines
- Define and control acceptance criteria
- Analyze existing features and test cases and consider areas where new test cases should be created or existing cases modified to ensure optimal coverage of the feature in cooperation with business and development
- Work closely together with our product managers and several engineering teams covering various disciplines such as machine learning, edge computing, big data analytics, and modern web applications
- Master/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent
- 10+ years of relevant engineering experience either in Software engineering, Quality assurance, or DevOps
- 3+ years people management experience (you can build a team and ensure its performance)
- Proven track record of ML/AI QA or product development
- Attention to detail and strong customer focus
- Perform under pressure and comfortable with context switching
- Experience with SDET (Software Development Engineer in Test) roles
- Comfortable working with Linux and command-line tools
- Creativity to efficiently solve complex problems
- Self-driven, proactive, and result-oriented approach
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have…
- DevOps experience
- Experience with IoT networks and Big Data
- Product management experience
- Experience in working with statistical/data analysis
What we offer..
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Flexible vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?