Welcome to Advertima.
Our world will soon be powered by Smart Spaces, such as smart cities, smart buildings, and smart retail stores. Using a wide range of applications and driven by the most advanced technologies, these physical environments will make our lives more convenient and enjoyable. For such smart ecosystems, it is vitally important to interpret humans and their behavior in a variety of visual dimensions – physical appearance, body motion, and visual context. The Advertima Vision Technology achieves this challenging goal by providing a real-time data stream for visual human interpretation to power the Smart Spaces of the future.
Our disruptive Computer Vision platform is revolutionizing entire industries and transforming the world in which we live. For instance, the Advertima Smart Signage solution enables retailers to provide an exceptional customer experience with individualized content for the right audience at the right time. Further, the Advertima Autonomous Store offers a consumer-centric retail experience that is not only frictionless but also engaging and enjoyable. These game-changing solutions will be used not only by the grocery sector but also by cinemas, DIY stores, and a whole host of retailers.
Ultimately, the Advertima Vision Technology will be the foundation for a multitude of AI-driven applications in the Smart Spaces of the future.
- Develop new front- and backend components for our AI-driven cashier-less shopping solution
- Actively participate in the analysis and discussion of business requirements with other team members
- Work collaboratively within a multi-functional and highly skilled team
- Write clean, testable, efficient, and self-documented code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- BSc/MSc degree in software engineering, computer science or a similar field, or multiple years of experience working as a software engineer
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive experience with architectural design
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience with Microservices and Docker
- Experience with continuous integration, agile software development, and testing
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Proactive person with a strong focus on quality and scalability
- Fluency in English
Ideally, you also have...
- Experience with integration with retail and ERP systems
- Interest in or experience with machine learning and/or computer vision
- Experience designing and building distributed systems
- Experience with Python
What we offer...
- International and young team of start-up professionals
- Fast-paced, dynamic and innovative working environment
- Opportunity to strongly impact the future of a fast-growing company
- Organizational model that distributes power across peers
- Unlimited vacation policy, and flexible working hours
- Self-development budget
- Monthly team brunch
- Competitive compensation
Find out more about what we do and what it's like to work at Advertima through our Linkedin Life page: https://lnkd.in/e6R6UZ8
Ready for the mission?